Wednesday, February 2, 2011

catching up on some zzz's


For those of you that don’t know me, I LOVE to sleep. It is actually one of my most favourite things to do. My busy schedule does not allow much of it; however napping is the alternative. I require…no joke, 10-12 hrs of sleep a day! Sounds ridiculous, but I’m like a baby. Question is, do I get that much a night? Not even close. I’m lucky if I get even 8, which is the standard requirement.
With today’s snow day in full effect, I got to sleep in for the first time in a while, and it felt great! I spared no time and enjoyed my day: did a yoga class, had lunch with my bestie, spent time with the bf, paid a visit to lululemon (which resulted in me getting myself a new outfit), and now sitting back watching American Idol. The perfect end to a perfect day!
Everyday can be perfect. Balance is the key. Make sure to get plenty of rest, make time for exercise, socialize with the ones you love, and take time for YOU, because we all deserve it!

image source: Queen's Baby Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment