1. Start by standing up tall with your feet about hip-width apart
2. Interlace your hands behind your back
3. Begin to shift your weight onto your left foot, as lean your weight forward and lift your right leg up and back behind you.
4. Keep your hips squared, engage your belly and focus on a point for balance.
5. Lift up through your chest and keep both legs strong and engaged.
Hold for 5-10 breaths, then slowly come up and repeat on the other side.
- Strengthens and stretches the thighs
- Improves balance and concentration
- Stretches the shoulders