1. Start standing tall in mountain pose.
2. Ensure equal weight is distributed between all four corners of your feet
3. Lengthen the spine and reach up through the crown of your head.
4. Once you feel stable, on an inhale reach both arms up and over your head.
5. Palms come together, soften the shoulders away from the ears and start to shift your gaze up towards your hands
Stay here for 5-10 breaths, then release your hands together in front of your heart. Close the eyes and maintain the even calm breath.
- Improves posture
- Calms the mind
- Stretches the shoulders and armpits