1. Align the blocks, one on the highest level and other on the medium height.
2. Place a bolster or folded blanket to rest on the blocks for support
3. Lie with your back and head against the bolster
4. Legs can be straight out in front or bent (if bent, place blocks under your thighs for support)
5. Rest the arms by your side
Close your eyes and breathe in this comforting restorative pose for 5-10 minutes. To come out, slowly roll over to one side.
- Calms the brain
- Reduces stress and headache
- Relaxes the body and helps lower blood pressure