1. Starting on your hands and knees, draw your torso forward so that your shoulders are directly over your wrists.
2. Curl your toes under, walking your feet back to straighten your legs.
3. Keep your body in one straight line; avoid sinking in the hips or rounding in the back.
4. Draw your belly in, press firmly into your hands, push through your back heels to engage your legs, and breathe in through your upper back.
Hold for 10-15 breaths, then drop your knees and push back to child’s pose.
- Strengthens the arms, legs and spine
- Tones the abdomen