How to do it:
1. Sitting with your legs straight out in front of you, place your hands by your side fingers pointing towards your toes, and wrist directly under your shoulders.
2. Inhale as you lift your hips up, opening the chest, releasing the head back.
3. Keep your legs strong and straight, feet touching and soles of the feet on the mat (for modification, you may bend your knees keeping your feet hip distance apart).
4. Engage your arms, and hold for 5 deep breaths.
Exhale, gaze forward and lower your hips down slowly with control.
- Strengthens the arms, wrists and legs
- Stretches the shoulders, chest, and front ankles