1. Begin by sitting in a comfortable position. You may sit on a blanket or block for support
2. Start to bend your knees, crossing at the ankles or shins.
3. Rest your hands on your thighs or palms together at your heart, and relax the elbows
4. Keep your neck neutral and lengthen the spine up to the crown of the head
5. Have a soft gaze in your eyes
You may stay here sitting in a meditative state for as long as you wish. Even out your inhales and exhales and clear the mind. When you are ready to come out, extend your legs forward and shake it out.
- Calms the brain
- Strengthens the back and spine
- Stretches the knees and ankles