1. Start standing, shift your weight onto your left foot and bring the right sole of your foot to your inner left thigh.
2. Stand up tall, bringing the palms together in front of heart. Once you feel stable, raise the arms up overhead.
3. Release the top of your right hand to your right thigh.
4. Lengthen the left side of the body as you stretch your torso and lean laterally towards the bent knee.
5. Push your foot into your thigh and thigh into your foot to maintain balance and focus. For more of a challenge, gaze up towards the extended hand.
Keep hugging everything towards the midline and stay connected to your core. Hold for 5-10 breaths then slowly release and repeat on the other side.
- Strengthens the legs, buttocks and things
- Increases blood circulation
- Relieves stress and fatigue