1. Start lying on your belly propping up onto your forearms with your elbows underneath your shoulders.
2. Separate your feet wider than hip-width
3. Maintain a straight gaze and breath into your low back
4. If you want to go deeper, start to press into your palms to straighten the arms. Soften your buttocks, and keep your shoulders away from the ears
Hold this posture for 5-10 breaths, then slowly release, bringing your arms down by your side and rest your head to one side.
- Strengthens the low back
- Opens the chest
- Massages and stimulates internal organs (kidney and bladder)