1. Start kneeling with your toes curled under, feet touching and knees wide
2. Deeply round your back, tuck your chin into your chest and place the top of your head on the floor.
3. Place your hands between your knees with your fingers pointing towards your feet.
4. Gaze back towards your feet and place your belly on your elbows. Keep your elbows hugging close towards the centre of your body.
5. Begin to walk your feet back until your legs are straight. Lift your head off the floor and gaze slightly forward.
6. If you want to go deeper, shift forward and lift your feet off the ground
Hold for 5 breaths, then slowly drop your knees to the floor, tuck your chin in and slowly sit up.
- Strengthens your abdominals, back, wrists and hands
- Improves focus and balance
- Detoxifies the body