1. From downward dog, look towards your hands and step your right foot forward. Drop your left knee down.
4. To go deeper, slide your left knee back and begin to straighten your back leg. Keep your pelvis levelled and energize both of your legs. Go to your limit until you feel the stretch.
5. You may stay on your fingertips, or use blocks as support.
6. To go deeper, reach your arms overhead or fold over your front leg.
Stay for 15-30 breaths and slowly press into your palms to come up, bending into your front knee to push back into downward facing dog. *Repeat on the left side
- Stretches the thighs, hamstrings and groins.
- Stimulates the abdominal organs
- Helps to open the hips and increases overall flexibility, balance and alignment