How to do it:
1. Start lying down on your back with your legs extended up in the air and your arms by your side.
2. Take a deep breath in and as you breath out, lift your hips up bringing your legs over your head.
3. If your feet don’t touch the ground, bring your hands onto your lower back for support. If they do, roll onto your shoulder blades and interlace your hands behind your back.
4. Draw your chin away from the chest, engage your thighs and breathe deeply. If you feel any pressure in your neck, stay with Step 1.
Hold for 10 deep breaths then slowly roll back down.
- Calms the mind
- Stimulates the abdominal organs and thyroid glands
- Stretches the shoulders and spine
- Reduces stress and fatigue