|eka bhuja swastikasana varation|
1. Start lying down on your belly and extend your right arm out to the side, level with your shoulder and palm facing down.
2. Take a deep breath in, and as you exhale roll onto your right side, staying on your shoulder.
3. Rest your head on the ground or on a block
4. You may lift your left leg up and bend your knee placing your left foot behind you for support.
5. Left hand can rest in front of you or lifted in the air
Stay for 10-15 deep breaths then slowly roll back onto your belly. Release both arms by your side and turn your head to the left. Notice the sensations in your body then repeat on the other side.
- stretches the upper arm and shoulder
- calms the mind
- releases tension in the neck and shoulders