1. Legs up the wall
- Mild inversion, helps to calm the mind and release stress. Relieves tired or cramped legs and feet.
2. Child's pose
- Gentle stretches the hips, thighs and ankles. Relieves back and neck pain.
3. Reclining twist
- Aids in digestion. Improves breathing and calms the nerves.
4. Forward bend
- Stretches the spin, shoulders and hamstrings. Soothes headaches and anxiety.
- Mild backbend, strengthens the spine. Stimulates abdominal organs.
- Time to be mindful. Calms the brain and eases you into a deep sleep. Relaxes the body.