|parivrtta sukhasana variation|
1. Sit comfortably at your desk with both feet on the ground.
2. Lengthen the spine and reach up through the crown of the head.
3. Take a deep breath in to sit up tall, then as you exhale bring your left hand to the outside of your right knee and twist to the right.
4. Bring your right hand to the arm rest to twist from your belly and look over your right shoulder. If you want to go deeper, bring your hand to the top of the chair.
Stay for 5-10 steady breaths then release and switch sides.
- Increases the flexibility of the spine and back
- Relieves stiffness of the neck
- Helps with digestion