How to do it:
1. Starting in downward facing dog, raise your left leg up, bend your knee and open up the hip.
2. Begin to shift your weight onto your right arm and roll onto the outer edge of your right foot.
3. Place your left foot behind you, "flipping your dog", staying on the ball of your left foot and knee bent.
4. Lift the chest, arch your back and reach your left arm up and over.
5. Relax the head back, softening into your throat.
Stay for 5-10 breaths, then come back to downward facing dog. Repeat on the left side.
- Builds strength in your shoulders and upper back
- Opens up the chest and lungs
- Strengthens the legs and back