Sunday, June 5, 2011

top five essentials this summer!

This is geared more towards the ladies. I picked only five things, but you know there’s really more that we can’t live without ;) I’m no expert, but thought I should share my favourite things. 

1. Bronzer  - enhancing your sun-kissed skin will illuminate your face and make it look like you just came back from the beach! I’m also going to include SPF 30 or higher in this section, because protecting your skin is vital from those harsh UV rays.

2. Wedge sandals – yes, the wedge is back! From all looks, shapes and sizes, pairing a wedge with your outfit gives it that stand out look. Perfect from day to night!



3. Summer dresses – whether casual or dressy, summer is all about showing a little skin, and letting the girly side of you come out. From pretty flower prints, safari jungle fever, bright hues to sweet pale pastels, anything goes. Make sure to accessorize to add a little mix!

4. Dior Lip Glow Color Reviver – this must have balm enhances the natural colour of your lips to create a shade that’s uniquely yours. With added moisturizer and sun protection for bonus lip appeal.

5. Bold & Bright nail polish – get those perfectly manicured nails and feet the affection they deserve by spreading a little colour on them. Essie and OPI are my top fav brands, (I have enough to open my own shop!) and I just found a new love in Joe Fresh, three polishes for $10, sweet deal! Stand out in high intense colours this summer. After all, we use our hands and feet the most, so take care of them! 

BONUS: drink lots of water, stay hydrated and of course practice yoga daily! 


1 comment:

  1. I was just browering and came across your blog. It's great to see how much you into fitness. My business works with many pro boxers in st.Pete in Florida our Nutrilite products are number 1# on the health market we also sponsor miss American's makeup line artistry. If you wanna get in contact my email is jdwinning@gmail.com feel free to ask anything.

    ReplyDelete