1. Stand with your legs comfortably wide apart. Turn your right toes out 90° and your left toes in slightly aligning your heels.
2. On an inhale raise your arms out to the side shoulder height, and as you exhale bend your right knee until it’s directly over your ankle.
3. Strengthen your back leg, and gaze over your right hand. Keep the sides your torso long and your shoulders directly over the pelvis.
Hold for 5-10 breaths then repeat on the other side.
- Strengthens and stretches the legs and ankles
- Stretches the groins, chest, lungs and shoulders
- Increases stamina
*Don't mind the boots...lol