Wednesday, July 6, 2011

summer of fun!

As much as the rain has brought us down the last few months, summer has been gearing up to be full of great activities. I'm making the most of these bright sunny days spending my time outdoors (even though my friends think I shouldn't!), basking in the sun, getting that sun-kissed glow! I started teaching kids yoga at summer camps, which is draining all my energy, but in the end it is so worth it, putting a smile on a child's face. Today a little girl said to me: "this is the best part of my day, I wish we can do yoga everyday!" I love teaching kids because they have no fear and no worry in the world. I've said it before, that I wish adults can be more like kids; embracing our inner child in everything that we do.

Toronto is a great city, and I have yet to explore all the fascinating places to go to. Take the time to visit your community, you'd be surprised what you'll find! Enjoy this weather, because we only really get 2-3 months of it, then fall hits: back to layered pieces and scarfs (which is so fashionable)!

Do you have any great places I can visit this summer in the city? I'd love to hear all your ideas.
Remember....protect yourself from the sun, smile and most importantly have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment