1. Start sitting with your knees bent out in front of you.
2. Hold the back of your knees for support as you raise your feet off the ground, keeping your chest lifted and your back long.
3. If you feel stable, release your arms by your side parallel to the floor.
4. Keep the lower back lifting, as you start to straighten your legs, feet together and toes pointed.
5. Spread the shoulder blades across your back and reach strongly out through the fingers.
Hold for 10-20 breaths then slowly lower the legs coming back to seated.
- Strengthens the abdomen, hip flexors and spine
- Helps relieve stress
- Improves digestion