How to do it:
1.Starting in plank pose, make sure your shoulders are directly over your wrists.
2. With your legs engaged, begin to shift your weight forward coming onto your tippy toes.
3. Bend your elbows, hugging them into your side body, creating a 90° in your arms (avoid splaying your elbows out to the side)
4. Keep your neck in line with your spine and breathe.
Hold for 5 breaths then drop your knees and rest either on your belly or in child’s pose.
- Strengthens upper body, arms and wrists
- Invigorates the mind and body
- Tones the abdomen