Urdhva Mukha Svanasana
How to do it:
1. Start lying on your stomach. Bring your hands by your side ribs, pull your shoulders back and draw your elbows in.
2. Press onto the tops on the feet to bring your knees off the mat to engage your legs.
3. On an inhale, press into your hands to lift your upper body off the mat. Open the chest and keep your thighs active. Release your head back and gaze up.
Hold for 5-10 breaths then slowly lower down.
- Great for relieving sciatica pain
- Strengthens arms and chest
- Loosens stiff shoulders
- Stimulates abdominal organs