Saturday, January 15, 2011

across the universe

I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. We are put on this planet to grow, learn and evolve into this higher state of being. Everyone is unique; how we perceive things may be different from our neighbours, yet how we ACT is the true notion of our character. I, being positive in all aspects of my life, try to bring peace in everything I do, which in turn gives me peace and affirmation that my path is going in the right direction. This to me is Karma: what goes around, comes around. Karma can be either good or bad, however is it a bigger lesson for us to learn. It may not be apparent to you at first, but karma comes when you least expect it. Don't think that if something bad happens to you, you are a bad person. This is how the universe works, which is unexplainable in so many ways. Be grateful for what you have, keep your loved ones close and live your life to the fullest! For every lost, there is a gain. Learn to have patience, kindness and determination and the rest will follow….

No comments:

Post a Comment