|baddha utthita parsvakonasana|
1. Starting in warrior II, reach your right hand down to the floor on the inside of your foot.
2. Raise your left arm up.
3. Bend your right arm, reach your hand through your legs and reach your top arm back behind you clasping your left wrist with your right hand.
4. Lift and open your chest and look up and over your left shoulder.
5. Keep your legs strong and your face relaxed
Hold and stay for 10-15 breaths then release and come back up to warrior II. Repeat on the other side.
- relieves stiffness in the shoulders and back
- stretches groins and hamstrings
- strengthens legs, knees and ankles
- improves stamina