1. Start standing with your feet about 3-4 feet apart and turn your heels in and your toes out about 45 degrees.
2. Keep your hands on your hips for balance and start to bend your knees, keeping them pointing in the same direction as your toes.
3. Tuck your tailbone under, press your hips slightly forward and your knees back
4. Keep your spine long and begin to open your arms out to the side, bending at the elbows. Slide your shoulder blades down your back and lift the chest.
Stay for 5-10 breathes and slowly straighten your legs to come back up and release the arms by your side
- Stretches your hips, groins and chest
- Strengthens your quads and inner thigh muscles
- Increases circulation in the body