Bitilasana & Marjaryasana
How to do it:
1. Start on all fours in a tabletop position. Shoulders are over your wrists and hips stacked directly over your knees.
2. On an inhale, drop the belly, sitting bones come up and lift the chest (cow).
3. As you exhale, round into the back, drawing the navel in, and spine towards the ceiling, looking down (cat).
Repeat 3 more times moving with your breath from cow to cat, then come back to a neutral spine.
- Loosens up the spine
- Strengthens the abdominals
- Provides a gentle massage to the spine and belly organs