How to do it:
1. Start standing with your feet together.
2. Begin to shift your weight into your heels then inhale the arms up along side your ears, as you bend your knees imagining you are sitting in a chair.
3. Tuck your tailbone under, lengthen the spine and gaze up towards your hands.
4. Roll your shoulder blades down and back and keep your feet and knees parallel.
Stay for 5-10 breaths then slowly come up to standing and release the arms by your side.
- Strengthens the ankles, thighs, calves and spine
- Stimulates the abdominal organs, diaphragm and heart
- Increases overall strength and endurance