1. Starting in a squat, separate your knees and walk your arms out in front of you.
2. Place your forearms onto the ground and wrap your knees onto the upper edges of your arms.
3. Gaze slightly past your fingertips and start to lean forward, keeping your knees hugging around your arms. Engage the core
4. Your face will be close to the ground, round the upper back and begin to lift your feet off the mat
Hold for 5 breaths then slowly release, bringing your feet to the ground.
- Tons the core
- Strengthens the shoulders and arms
- Improves balance and concentration