1. Start kneeling on the mat, keeping your hips stacked over your knees.
2. Bring your hands to your hips and extend your right leg out to the side, aligning your right heel to your left knee.
3. Inhale, reach your arms up and over your head
4. Exhale, slide your right hand down to your leg to your shin or ankle as you open your chest, reaching your left arm up and over along side your left ear.
5. Keep your torso facing forward, and gaze towards your extended hand.
Stay for 10-15 breaths then slowly release and switch sides.
- Stretches the sides of the torso
- Stretches the shoulders
- Engages the core and opens the lungs