1. Start lying down on your belly. Bring your forearms onto the mat, aligning that your elbows are directly underneath your shoulders.
2. Spread out through your fingers, and start to engage your core, by pulling up from your belly
3. Curl your toes under and lift your knees off the floor
4. Tuck your tailbone under and create a long line from the crown of your head all the way to your heels
Engage your thighs, push out through your heels and hold for 5 to 10 breaths. Release by dropping your knees and sit back into child's pose.
- Strengthens the arms, legs and core
- Calms the brain
- Tones abdominals and glutes