|Supta Baddha Konasana|
1. Start lying down on your back.
2. Bend your knees bringing the soles of your feet together and let your knees fall to the side
3. Depending on how open or tight you are, your heels can come closer towards you or further away.
4. For support, you may place blocks under your thighs
Relax and breathe. Settle into the pose anywhere from five to ten minutes. To come out, slowly draw your knees together and hug them into your chest, rocking side to side.
- Stretches the inner thighs, groins and knees
- Stimulates abdominal organs
- Calms the mind and helps relieve stress