1. Starting in mountain pose with your hand on your hips, begin to shift your weight onto your left foot and bring your right knee up into your chest.
2. Steady your balance then flex your right foot.
3. Inhale raise the arms up over your head and then as you exhale start to shift your weight forward extending your right heel back
4. Strengthen your standing leg, keep you hips leveled, and make sure your arms, torso and back leg are parallel to the floor.
Stay for 5-10 breaths then slowly rise up and repeat on the left side
- Strengthens the ankles and legs
- Tones the abdomen
- Improves balance and posture