How to do it:
1. Standing tall, begin to shift your weight over to your left foot.
2. Bend your leg back and grab the inside or outside of your foot.
3. On an inhale, raise your left arm by your ear. As you exhale, push your foot in your hand and kick your leg away from your body.
4. Keep your chest lifted and your hips squared. Stretch your right arm forward, in front of your torso and keep it parallel to the floor.
Hold for 5-10 breaths, then slowly release and repeat on the other side.
- Stretches the thighs, groins and abdomen
- Strengthens the legs and ankles
- Improves balance and focus